Advising an Italian company of the jewellery retail industry in the acquisition of the 50% stake in a jewellery retailer and negotiations of the ancillary trademark license agreement.
The European Commission has published a roadmap concerning its forthcoming Green Paper on retail financial services and insurance. The roadmap notes that the Green Paper, when published, will seek stakeholders’ […]
– advising an Italian Group of the jewellery industry in the acquisition of the 49% of a Romanian company operating one of the largest retail jewellery stores chain in Romania.
– advising an Italian Group of the jewellery industry on the acquisition of its falgship store at Via Montenapoleone, Milan and drawing up the agreements for developers, architects and leasing.
– advising an Italian Group operating the largest jewellery store chain in Italy on its proposed acquisition of the store chain operated from the Italian subsidiary of the largest jewellery retailer in the Middle East.
– advising an Italian leading Group of the jewellery industry on the acquisition of the majority shareholding of a Romanian Company operating a retail jewellery store chain in Romania.
– advising an Italian leading Group of the jewellery industry on the establishment of a 51/49 joint venture with a Chinese Group relating to the localization of the production and […]
– advising the sellers of an Italian Group of the fashion jewellery industry in connection with the sale of their majority shareholding to one of the Italian’s largest group of the […]